Tuesday, April 19, 2011

The days to come

I've been blogging since 2004, when I went on a mission trip to Senegal with some youth from my church. With every big life transition I've made, a new blog has been created to accompany me on the journey. Joe and I just finished a 9-month missions term in Bulgaria, and now we're moving back to the States and preparing for the birth of our first baby, so a new blog seemed appropriate.



A year ago I was working as an RN in a local doctor's office. I never could have imagined then what my future held for me. It's strange to think that there was ever any other plan, though. Motherhood is a new adventure for me, and it's unique in that it has no end. My heart is already overflowing with love for Joe and I's little baby, and I am filled with hope for the days to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment