Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Evidence

Just in case looking at me isn't enough, here are some other clues that a baby's on the way...

Exercise/birth ball ready to go for comfort during labor
Portable crib set up with changing table attachment
Hospital bags ready to go
Boppy pillow on the couch
Books on the shelf
Stroller by the door


Oh, and belly comment of the day... I walked into the greenhouse with my mother-in-law and the woman at the check-out desk exclaimed (rather loudly), "Whoa! We don't deliver babies in here!"

2 comments:

  1. To which I replied, "Good, because we aren't planning on having any babies in here!" Although, while it wouldn't be very clean, it would be a pretty setting! All those flowers....

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL so funny! my last day at work one of my old ladies looked at me and said, Oh honey! You're about to POP!! it was so funny :) not that i loved being reminded i looked like a horse but she was so cute about it! i hope you dont go over like me! talk about torture!

    ReplyDelete