Monday, May 2, 2011

Movin' slow

I got a number of things done Friday, including (but not limited to):

Having an early lunch out with a friend
Researching, choosing, and ordering laundry detergent for our cloth diapers (more to come on that in a later post)
Buying reusable diaper pail liners
Getting an Amazon rewards card (should have done that a LONG time ago... I love Amazon!)
Working on my list of addresses for baby shower invites
Reading some of Babies First Year
Exchanging nursing tank tops at Target for the right size
Reading up on all my favorite mom blogs

Tomorrow Joe and I embark on the mission of repacking our bags for the final stretch of our journey. (We've actually already started so it shouldn't be too bad.) We'll be leaving Virginia Wednesday morning, making an overnight stop in Pennsylvania for a few closing meetings from our assignment in Bulgaria, and arriving in Ohio on Thursday night.


We'll have Diesal with us, who doesn't really like the car all that much, and, of course, pregnant me, who needs to stop and get out of the car to walk every hour. It should be an interesting (and slow) trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment