Monday, June 20, 2011

Making progress (!)

I am 41 weeks pregnant today.

I never thought I would make it this far. If you had asked me a month ago if I thought it was possible that I would still be pregnant on June 20th I would probably have laughed.

Alas, here I sit, pregnant as can be.

The doctor's appointment was much more encouraging this week, though. My body is showing all the signs of impending labor, and the baby is doing well. They said I'll probably have this baby in the next day or two by the look of things!


Note: I don't have any pictures for you because our computer is on sick leave. The fan has stopped working completely! I'm using my very old college laptop to write this post - it only took about a half-hour to get the "new post" page pulled up on blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment