Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Painting pickets

Joe has been working with my parents in their small home repair business since we've been back to help them out as well as make a little cash. I get to stay home and do my own work - growing Baby.


Painting pickets for the fence they're working on

The weather here has been perfect for the past few days. [Notice in the above picture Joe and Dad are both wearing hats to protect them from the sun. Unfortunately for Joe, his neck still got a little red by the end of the day.] The weather man says that a cold front should be coming through any day now, so hopefully they're able to finish their outdoor work in time!

In our "spare time," Mom and I have been working on a baby quilt. The pattern we're using is called a rag quilt. One of my American friends in Bulgaria had one for her daughter, and I mentioned it to my mom as something we should try.



The quilt is "work," but it's so much fun! I highly recommend that you try making one if you can get a hold of some flannel and a sewing machine!

No comments:

Post a Comment