Thursday, April 21, 2011

Restless legs

Link to picture source
Don't get me wrong... I LOVE feeling my baby move. Not only is it a reminder of the precious little life inside me, but it also tells me my baby is safe and healthy. That being said... at some point having someone in your stomach who extends his/her leg until it feels like it's just going to pop right out can start to make you feel a little nauseous.

Joe finds it entertaining to watch my belly writhe about when Baby's awake. I find it... well... stretching. Everyday I look in the mirror and think, Is it really possible that my skin could stretch to accommodate an even BIGGER belly? I have mentioned this to other women, of course, and the response I always get is an emphatic, "Oh, yes... you can get MUCH bigger!"

Well... here's to growing another few inches around the mid-section!

2 comments:

  1. Has it kicked you in the bladder yet??? That's fun.... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been thinking the same things lately too...

    ReplyDelete