Thursday, May 5, 2011

Car keys and coat hangers

Link to picture source
I'm happy to say that we're FINALLY in Ohio... and as my mom says, "Now you don't have to keep a list of all those 'just in case' hospitals!"

Our drive on Wednesday was mostly uneventful, with one very significant exception - we locked our keys in the car. Joe had just finished walking Diesal and his keys stuck to the leash when he set it down in the car. He stuck his hand in his pocket and had his mouth open to tell me that his keys weren't there as I closed the rear door... oops.

Now, this is one of those "God thing" moments, because the attendant at the rest stop just happened to have an extra metal coat hanger. Yes, that's right, folks, we broke into our own car at a rest stop somewhere in PA.

P.S. - ...I carried a spare key in my pocket for the rest of the trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment