Thursday, May 19, 2011

Packin' the bags

Amidst all the transition and travel, we have not yet taken the time (or had the bag available) to pack our things for the hospital trip when Baby arrives. We're taking two bags: our diaper bag, filled with Baby's things, and a large tote bag, filled with goodies for Momma and Daddy.


It's amazing how much has to wait to go in the hospital bag until last minute! Here I thought I was going to have everything ready except one or two things... but it seems more like the other way around. The diaper bag, however, was much more fun. I know all you mothers and fathers out there are going to roll your eyes when I say this... but I can't wait to get to use it!


Current diaper bag contents: diapers, wipes, receiving blankets, burp cloths, Desitin, hand sanitizer, tissues, travel-size baby lotion, a spare outfit, bibs, and a thicker blanket in case it's cold when we bring Baby home.

No comments:

Post a Comment